LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KiranKumar (Software)     17 July 2018

No service providing by ac manufacturers

I bought a new Air-conditioner from IFB through Flipkart.It stops working after 1week.I am calling customer care and local service center people daily.But they are not responding.Im calling them daily,but they are telling ,we will send today.its been 1month they didn't send anybody.I don't understand what to do.pls given suggestion how to file consumer complaint against them.

Learning

5 Replies

Abhinav   17 July 2018

Mr Kiran Kumar, please have a reference on this website you will get to know how to proceed further with your grievances .

Abhinav   17 July 2018

https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-register-a-complaint-in-consumer-court-in-India

Muttu Sk   17 July 2018

sir am muttu from vijayapur how to apply divorce

Abhinav   17 July 2018

If your marriage is a inter caste marriage then you have to follow the the Special Marriage Act and refer to section 27 of the same and if the marriage is under Hindu rites and rituals than you you have to follow Hindu Marriage Act Act and refer to section 13 and the petition shall be filed at the Family Court of whatever Jurisdiction you are in, and for the same you please make a reference to a Lawyer near by you because he shall be filing the petition for you as you can't file the petition for divorce by yourself

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 July 2018

I bought a new Air-conditioner from IFB through Flipkart.It stops working after 1week.I am calling ...

Remind them once or twice through on line complaint, preserve the copy.   Get an advocate's notice issued for deficiency of service.   Wait for a month and then file complaint before District Consumer forum for deficiency of services and seek huge compensation for harassment.  If you can appear as party in person the total costs including all may not exceed Rs.500/- and the proceedings are summary in nature.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register