LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

No reply from municipality after a notice issued by lawyer

I am very thankful for viewing this post. Please kindly Help me in this matter.

I have issued many complaints and RTI to Municipal Corp about illegal construction. 

Municipal corp have issued two notices to the accused.

Hereafter I approached to the lawyer. Even he has issued a notice to Municipal for demolish the illegal construction and not taking an action.

I have even filed RTI to Municipal commissioner but no avail. 

But more than 45 days has happen but no reply I got from them.

My lawyer suggested me to file FIR against them.

What is a weightage of FIR, Will they arrest them or Just an information we are submitting it?

Learning

2 Replies

shrivaishnavmukund   23 February 2015

Dear Sir,

Dear Sir,

I am also suffering from Illegal construction made by my neighbours against the said act.

I filed many police complaints, but no action was taken against the defaulters.

I filed many complaint against defaulters, but no action was taken against them.

Around about more than a year is spent and about more than 50,000 rupees spent, but still no result.

Then with lawyer advice we filed a suit for restraining them, as the matter is subjudice. Hence cant comment.

Received no help from any government official.

I my case neighbour are building slum, by increasing height and breath of SLUM structure affecting the repair of my compound wall.

The easement act, Municipal Act, Constitution are all against section. But injunction was not granted in my case.

The corruption of Municipal officer and nexus between them, police, politician is at greatest level. It is a future state development policy for self emerging economy.

The contractor supplies the construction material to the concerned party, if you file complaint to police, they say that they cant act as matter is civil as by granting them time to build illegal construction.

If you complaint to Municipal Authorities, they will avoid you. As most of time they are unreachable as of of doing great public service.

If you go and complaint to MLA, MP then, as they will not respond you.

Final option: you go to court.....here you will get to many dates.....and finally the SLUMS structure will be regularised.

Sharing one of my personal experience.

The case will take more than 3 to 8 years for judgement..so have patience.

The lawyers fees, the time spent in dates and court hearings are matter of concern.

Regarding the RTI, read RTI act 2005, you can go in appeal after 30 days, and then in second appeal. it will take you more than 6 month for entire process.

(Guest)

To: Shrivaishnav Mukund

Thank You Sir, the best option you have given me is COURT and it's very well true.

I have recently joint an NGO which are against those Govt Officials who are not doing their Job. If they don't do their duty then we can file FIR against them.. Then we can demand the statement of the filed FIR from the police.

Then with all evidence we can go to the court. I am filing a case against Commissioner of Municipal Corp.

Before that I will publish about illegal construction in Media..

And I don't know how you have spend so much of money in this... However, I am fighting for my Justice and respect which is more important than my life..

I am ready to fight against it in a legal channel. Thanks for your suggestion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register