LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighting for my brother (HR)     13 November 2013

No online records of case

lawyer is saying that case is started and he is fighting the 2-3 cases, (2-3 cases= DV, 498,and maintainece) but there is no such case on court site.

Is he lying or it still not updated on site? Only one case its showing which status is disposed... but no next hearing date from last 8 months??

Please reply!

Learning

11 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     13 November 2013

Hi Fighting for my brother you seems to be an avid user in LCI forum. You still rely on online status of cases in India. Damn you might be working in some software company sitting in front of the Laptop. Move you A** a bit to court premises and get the confirmation officially.

You seems to be an easy going person every thing you have to closely monitor then only you will not be cheated. Dont blame your lawyer blame yourself for the ignorance you have.

Mr sandy.. why so aggressive... my brother and family members are already running around the courts.. yes iam in software company..... but 1000km far from hometown so i can help in this way only.

So before giving harsh comments... use your brain all possible reasons... sir..

anyways thanks

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     13 November 2013

After using my brains I have concluded this statements to you. How can you sit in front of the system and start giving legal advice to your brother. Do justice to what you are doing, go on weekends and console him. How can you expect the online system up and running in India. The only way to validate these information is going to the court premises. Why is your bother and family members taking such a long time apply for order copy certified you will come to know what is the status. It is not a country where people do everything online.

Before commenting on others please introspect on what questions you ask on this forum. 

if you are not in right frame of mind, please stop commenting on my post... it looks like you giving out frustation on my post...

how you got know i met my family or not..stop preasuming things.. and commenting..

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     15 November 2013

In which city your brother has cases?

I smell its delhi I think..

fighting for my brother (HR)     16 November 2013

No its up l

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     16 November 2013

@ fighting for my brother, 

is it always required to answer irrelevant questions ?

focus on the moot point - ignore oblique comments.

(Guest)

sandykrish is correct. This is still india, no matter if things have turned online, but people are not yet used to this culture especially when it involves a government office/department. seldom are these online records updated regularly. For eg: In 2011 I had filed a revision petition for readjudication of maintenance and had given my client the case number to check online status.

The case had eventually got disposed off and sent back to the trial court and still the online status of the case was showing as "MATTER PENDING FOR ADMISSION" Now I suppose you can know status of these online records. Better to contact your lawyer or approach the court records section with your case number in person than fooling yourself online.

(Guest)

sandykrish is correct. This is still india, no matter if things have turned online, but people are not yet used to this culture especially when it involves a government office/department. seldom are these online records updated regularly. For eg: In 2011 I had filed a revision petition for readjudication of maintenance and had given my client the case number to check online status.

The case had eventually got disposed off and sent back to the trial court and still the online status of the case was showing as "MATTER PENDING FOR ADMISSION" Now I suppose you can know status of these online records. Better to contact your lawyer or approach the court records section with your case number in person than fooling yourself online.

fighting for my brother (HR)     18 November 2013

thanks helping hand...but i dont agree with Sandy  becuase the way he replys its very harsh comments ..as i explained my situation then also the way he comments.. big NO from any educated person.. should not be supported this kind of replys on public forum..or even personally..

Thanks Amit.. you rightly said.. ignore is best way..so i posted again and got good replys from you guys..

(Guest)

Getting beneficial replies should be the need of the hour, than feeling hurt by replies. some reply in a rough manner, some replies are very polite. Not all fingers are equal.

Hope your problem is solved.

Any further queries, please feel free to ask.

Good luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register