LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sasidhar   19 January 2018

No objection certificate

At the time of my application to central government post.. I am not a employee, later on I got a job in psu and i joined in it under a bond signing that I will not apply for outside jobs for 2 years and if i want to resign in between 1 month notice should be given to them..after joining i had given exam for central govt job and I got selected..Now they are objecting me saying that as i had given exam after joining..what should I do??

Learning

2 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     20 January 2018

You paste the contents of the letter from the PSU (after erasing the PSU name and your name).  After going through the contents, it will be possible to give answer to your query.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 January 2018

When you applied for the job with  PSU, hope you have not applied for this job with the central government?

If you have attended the examination after joining the PSU job, then you should have informed the PSU about your proposed examination and should have sought NOC or at least should have intimated the department in writing about this.

Well, even now you can give an explanation that you had applied   for this job before joining the PSU hence there is no provision in law to take NOC from a non-existent organisation, however if they would not relieve you then at least they may approve the technical resignation.

Your explanation should be convincing and if the department is still not relieving you then you may approach high court with a writ petiion seeking its intervention for relief and remedy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register