LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nandita   19 March 2016

No intrim maintenance

As the jourdicial court has been passed the order for intrim maintenance since last 5months . My husband is not giving me .  i want to  know what is an intrim maintenance and in what way he will give me?

Learning

6 Replies

nandita   19 March 2016

Thanx for ur advice. How much he should give me as intrim maintenance? As my son is also with me whose age is 9 yrs.

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     20 March 2016

File separate execution proceedings for each default that he causes

MS (abc)     20 March 2016

First of all Nandita ji tell me the order for maintenance is given under domestic violence monetory relief or maintenance under 125 of Cr.p.c . If its for U/s 125 then you will have to file an execution of the order u/s 125(3) of Cr. P.C. if under domestic violence then consult your advocate for mmentioning the default under former law to the magistrate who has passed the order.

MS (abc)     20 March 2016

First of all Nandita ji tell me the order for maintenance is given under domestic violence monetory relief or maintenance under 125 of Cr.p.c . If its for U/s 125 then you will have to file an execution of the order u/s 125(3) of Cr. P.C. if under domestic violence then consult your advocate for mmentioning the default under former law to the magistrate who has passed the order.

MS (abc)     04 April 2016

Yes ! The court will specifically mention the amount for you guys your child. If it's uunder P.W.D.V. ACT file a petition for the execution of that order.. And if it under 125 CR. P.C. follow my early post.

MS (abc)     31 March 2019

The amount will be decided by the magistrate based on the income of your husband and the relevent document you present in connection of your husband income before the Magistrate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register