Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhivya Ravi   06 February 2017

No final settlement & relieving letter

Hi,

It's been 4 months since I moved away from my last place of work. However, i have not received the following even after rigorous follow up:

1. Relieving letter

2. PF statement - UAN does not reflect PF from my employer

3. Full & Final settlement 

4. Form 16

Please advise, how do i go about it.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 February 2017

1.Relieving Letter signifies that employee has separated and nothing is due against employee.

Have you written to designated HR personnel/Head-HR etc handling issuance of Relieving Letter?

2. Do you have salary slips showing deduction of PF? Has employer communicated PF number?

What exactly do you want to do with PF: withdraw/Transfer?

Have you written to designated HR personnel handling PF?

What is its reply?

You can write to RPFC and inquire what you’re a/c is not updated with credit of  employer’s+employee’s share and interest.

2.FnF statement: Have you written to designated HR personnel/Head-HR etc handling issuance of FnF statement?

3.Form16; Have you written to designated Finance head or any other personnel handling issuance of Form16?

If there is NO reply escalate to good offices of appointing authority, MD under proper acknowledgment and narrate, all previous representations (names/dates………….mode e.g; in person/by phone call/by email etc , brief minutes etc) and request to supply by Redg. Post from Post Office in say next 7 days.

Hope you have copy of notice of resignation/final resignation and proof of dispatch/delivery of both, acknowledgment and acceptance of both from employer, acknowledgment of having completed exit formalities/handover of charge and assets- if any, NOC/NDC,  salary slips of all months, Form 16 of previous years, service certificate, etc …………………

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register