LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     26 September 2008

No Reward till now ???

I read about the reward (T-Shirt for TOP 30) BUT after a long period I couldn't get my reward till today.

Now I get fed-up.

Whether I'm not in top 30 as nearly all my friends get the same.

Learning

12 Replies

Srinivas.B.S.S.T ( Advocate)     27 September 2008

Sir  its very unfortunate. As you are the top member
of  this club its your previlage to get that T-Shirt . I hope
Admin will seriously look into this matter.

SHEKHAR MISHRA (public servant)     27 September 2008

Sanjay     Sir    should    get    it.  Its    really    unfortunate.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     27 September 2008

hey Sanjay, had u applied for the same.

fill the online form and mention which size of the T-shirt suits u, u ll get the same with in 10 days.

believe me, i got it.

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     27 September 2008

Yes dear Kiran, I applied for it with due process. I think its month of July.
and also I given a feed back to Res. Admin. in Aug. 2008 in this regard.

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     27 September 2008

Dear Sanjay

I am sorry to learn that. After all you have worked so hard to reach top levels. Only thing is since you are my friend in the club forum, I will request you to recommend one for me too in 42 size as I have also not received. However its consolation to me now that the people top in line have not got so far and I should wait. Ha ! Ha !

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     27 September 2008

On a second thought, I want to tell you that you have chosen an 'avtar' of Shiv Ji, who prefer to remain uncovered  at the top. Administration therefore thinks that you donot require T-shirt. May I suggest you to get your Avtar changed and get one like Sh. Kotresh with hat etc. You would be noticed fast.

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     27 September 2008

sirs ,you are all big men---what we  call a rose will smell the same  with any other name.when i shall be elligible and get i shal celebrate it at a national conference.few High Court Judges retired resides very closed to my house.they jock at times -whether i am examining patients at my residential chamber or busy in doing conference.so mine is of special significance, at that point of time being dressed with   T shirt shal visit their house without invitation

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     28 September 2008

Dear Harbhajan my friend,
I am going to change my 'avatar' as suggested by you. I think U r RIGHT.

Thanks to ALL.
For Their love (shown).
I am really gratitude to all.

Regards...
Sanjay Dixit

Dear Members,
I promise you all that I will share my knowledge in LCI as in past without any consideration or reward. I'm sorry for this type of thread start, as I don't mean for this or I may say that I never started in the LCI expecting the same.
One more thing I want to add that Resp. Admin has approached to me in this regard & He promised that the same would be resolved in near future in preference.

Regards...
Sanjay Dixit Adv.

Shree. ( Advocate.)     29 September 2008

OK Sanjay Sir.. Now your eyes are shining once more and the tenderness is increasing with such intensity that I can feel your joy with LCI Club members. Thanks to our LCI and Admin for solving the matter.

So I got here finally from your messages, You are  always forever on our mind and in heart.

Carry on your great work further.Keep Rocking always.

Rds,

Shree.

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     30 September 2008

Nice to see ur photgraph 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register