LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Reetika (NA)     17 August 2010

No Financial Protection.Property Issue

My brother is a student persuing his higher studies.

My father is a businessman and has a joint venture with his younger brother(my uncle).

My grandfather had already kept 60:40 proportion in his will,which was inherrited to my dad and my uncle,my dad on 60% share. But my uncle was not happy on this decission and he and his wife made all there dirty efforts to make disputes in our family. And his policies worked out.

We(me n my brother) were grown ups. now he is 19yrs and i am 24.

I am a girl and taking care of all the daily commodities and consumption for my house.Though my dad has no financial problems but he has put his neglegence in providing us money to fullfil our needs.

My brother's hostel fees, my mothers health treatments all such stuff which is his duty i am taking care of from my salary.

My brother is studing and cant leave his studies in between . But overall problems are coming all coz of money and my uncle's dirty mind is behind all this.

Even he is preparing my dad against his own son by feeding some or the other things in his mind to get all the property on his name.

We doubt sometimes that my uncle can acheive what he is planning.And there is no elder in our family to check on all this.

I just need to know , is there anything to ge rid of that fellow? Any legal step , I can take for my family financial protection?

Plz advice

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register