LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     24 December 2014

No 498A records at all

_____________________________________________________________________________________

This is with regard to a unique case posted by RAJANI ( alias RAKESH ) under the title

FALSE 498 a PLEASE ADVICE

OR

Fighting false 498A

on this forum... All readers, please search for those posts by Rakesh ( alias Rajani ) and read it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Initially I gave a write-up as sequential solution steps.----

It was later when I re-visited the article, I had a question---------

" IF 25 HEARINGS HAVE HAPPENED, WHAT ABOUT THE FIR REGISTER IN THE COURT ? ------

HAS THE COURT NOT SOUGHT FOR THE I.O. REPORT ( INVESTIGATION OFFICER'S REPORT ) IN

ANY OF THE HEARINGS ?------

DID THE ADVOCATE OF RAKESH ( RAJANI ) NOT DRAW A REFERENCE TO THE I.O.REPORT AT ALL ?------

So, i have now edited the earlier post and converted this into an ALERT to all about such fake and

imaginary posts.

MANY THINGS ARE MISSING IN THE CRY OF RAKESH ( alias Rajani ) ON THIS FORUM.......

In the PM sent, the date of an event  too is a mis-match.------------

I have repeated time and again not to mis-use this forum  to post imaginary situations and 

when such imaginary situations are clearly reflecting absurdity, even genuine victims would fail to

get good counsel on this forum.

_________________________________________________________________________________

TRUTH WINS 

__________________________________________________________________________________

LEGAL DISCLAIMER : General information and advice provided is without any warranties as to suitability, viability and feasibility, for any use, correctness and application to any specific case. Please always take proper legal counsel.

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 December 2014

Mr. Iyer, you have rightly observed  but a bit late.  Misuse of this forum on the academic lines as well as for wrongful gains and also on imaginary concepts are abundantly prevalent which is very difficult to be identified on the face of query in the forum section.  Let your message be a strong signal to al those who intend to indulge in  such acts in the future to. I support your views.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register