Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashraf Ali   14 October 2019

New landlord forcing for new tenancy agreement

Hi i am ashraf ali

My question is :

I am tenant from last 15-20 years, a buliding about 50 years old 4 tenant is living over there (2 at ground floor,1 at first floor,1 at 2nd floor occupying with terrace) my old landlord was supposed to sell out the building, i am resideng at 1st floor,my old land lord told me that you people can purchase their respective area as ownership,but among 4,1 has bypassed us and purchased the whole building,now the new lanlord (Previously Tenant) was forcing us to show their tenany agreement and  with rate of Rs 3 per sqft you have to accept,as well as he is also adding one point for noc to contruct, we all (3 tenants)  has protested and said that you have to showing your dead of conveyance, he doesnt shows that and sended the notice that "I have shown the dead of conveyance and you people have verified" -WHICH IS TRUELY WRONG if you people will not show your tenacy agreement and not go into fresh tenacy agreement "Shall be forced to take lawful action against you".

A part from this the tenant residing at 2nd Floor accuring terrace has done injunction in his name and i am residing 1st floor accquiring 1,000 sqft. and my rent is Rs 1,065 and right now i am giving my rent to rent control

what i have to do?

I want to purchase my area  1,000 sqft as a ownership and the new landlord is forcing for tenancy agreement with high rate of Rs 3 per sqft, my previous rent was Rs 1,065 and as per the new landlord rate it will be (1,000x3) Rs 3,000.

Please provide you suggestion because he is mentally torturing.

Learning

4 Replies

Shashi Dhara   14 October 2019

You join with tenant residing at second floor and take injuntion

Shashi Dhara   14 October 2019

You join with tenant residing at second floor and take injuntion

Ashraf Ali   15 October 2019

Yes Sir i have joined with tenant residing at second floor from back end and helped in injuction , and the second floor tenant has already taken injunction in his name only.

Now the new landlord is creating problem like before we have seperate motors for each tenant for water supply with unlimited water (24x7)  and right now the new landlord has connected the motor line with him only and giving 3 times with 20 minutes of water.If we raise our voice he is using slang language and threating us and showing local support becuase he is a part of TMC Party (All India Trinamool Congress).

In the building we have seperate large family and 20 minutes is not suitable for us.

Please provide us solution sir we are ready for tenancy agreement but we cant give noc to build up ill-legal construction because the bulding can collapse its about life more than 50 years.

Your suggestions are required sir we all tenants wants that he cant do anything and every option can be closed for him else he has to as per our tenancy agreement the new landlord accept it or make our areas as ownership and continue as it.

Shashi Dhara   15 October 2019

All of you jointly file suit against original landlord and the illegal purchaser in civil court that you have right to purchase the building and rightful tenants.take stay against them of illegal constructions which will harm the main buildings.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register