LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

everything is on   12 July 2018

New job joining

sir..i am doing job in psu bank.and during job i also joined a regular course withiut telling my employer and i have completed it any how.Now i want to know if i join a new job through this regular..is there any prob???and through NPS (new pension scheme) can they fetch my previous employment detail??

Learning

2 Replies

Raghav Arora   13 July 2018

Dear! 

It totally depends upon the job agreement that you must have signed. In PSUs, mostly an employee is not allowed to make a profit from another place and due to performance issue join a course during the job, however, it should not be an issue for the next employer if you completed the course at the time of your job or not. He requires your skills. If they ask how did you do the course with the job, just tell them that the employer did not ask and I had enough time to take complete the course and also performed well at the job.

Good Luck!

everything is on   13 July 2018

sir the next employer(state govt job) will not have any issue? because during govt job one can not join regular course..bea
causw in regular course You should be present there in there college bt i never went to clg..by giving some bribe i manage all..at the next job if they see my NPS account they wil ask how you get thus account open have any previous job...they may try to fetch information if they might get it through NPS account...thats all so..i asked if i did this..regular course..and at the time joining new job i also leave me current job...they new employer will has any issue or not

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register