LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gulshan (EDP Incharge)     15 September 2016

New firm participation in govt. tenders eligibility document

Hi, My name is Gulshan Kumar. I registered a firm under partnership act but till date not applied for Vat Registration. I want to participate in Govt. Tenders. I read the eligibility conditions and found that no new established firm can participate in tenders as they required 03 years ITR, Sale Tax REturn, 03Balance Sheet and last 03 year Purchase orders supllied to any govt. deptt. My question is that if someone has started new trading/manufacturing some products how can he participate in these tenders. He should have to wait for 03 years to get audited balance sheet, sale tax return, ITR and ofcourse Purchase order which he cannot get from govt. Is there any other way to participate in tenders bypassing these eligibility conditions. Please guide me. My email is 143.gulshan @ gmail.com

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 September 2016

Various Ministries, Departments, Organisations and State/UT Governments, and large Private companies in order to outsource certain tasks to private companies or individuals, float tenders and procurement notifications in various fields such as Civil works, Computer Hardware, Computer Software), Machineries, Security System, Information Technology, Electronics Equipments, Housekeeping, Network Communication Equipments, etc. All Public Sector purchases/Contracts in India, over a certain value have to be publicly notified through Tender Notices which are advertised through All India Newspapers, Trade Journals, Departmental Publications and Notice Boards, and Internet.

A Tender portal provides information on these tenders and helps SMEs find tenders of their choice, from Million of Tenders floated every year. While there are some portals that provide information on tenders for free, others need paid subscripttion to access their services.

Some of the major international tender portals and Indian tender portals are:

International Tender Portals

dgMarket
TendersInfo

Indian Tender Portals

Tenders India
Tendertimes
All-tenders.com
Tenderhome.com
Tendercircle
Tendertiger

Leave a reply