Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit (Legal)     09 September 2014

Negotiable instrument act

Dear All,

Greetings!

In view of the Supreme Court recent judgement on territorial juridiction of cases under Section 138 Negotiable Instrument act wherein the Hon'ble Court clearly stipulates that that the case would continue/transfer in a court from where cheque has been issued, i have a query which is as follows:-

A case has been filed against my company under Section 138 NI Act in Bangalore wherein the cheque has been issued from a branch in Delhi. this case has only reached stage of Bail wherein bail of all the accused have been taken and evidence is yet to start. In view of the same, I need to know the procedure to transfer this case to Delhi as we are planning to show to the bangalore court supreme court authority requesting the court to order the complainant to withdraw the case from there and file the same in Delhi.

A part from the above step, is there anything we can do to get the same transferred to Delhi effectively.

please reply, thanks!

Regards

Rohit

Learning

2 Replies

Rohit (Legal)     10 September 2014

42 views and not a single answer/comment, is this too tough to answer

LEGAL-CIVIL CRIMINAL (SENIOR ADVUCATE. skjadvt@gmail.com)     11 September 2014

Any expert advocate will do it for you.

And it will not be transferred but will be returned to complainant for filing in proper court so that ABCD will start a fresh in the case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register