LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fighter_498a false cases (other)     22 June 2018

Need your valuable advice

Hai, i NEED your advise for extradition treaty, on me false 307,498a which are base less, nbw pending and LOC, passport impounded last month only, now they reach women commision in india , to initiate extradition treaty from Saudi arabia to india, now coming to point... After divorce case filed , and 307, 498a, which is 307: gas leakage happen 22-sep-2016, i visit india 18-sep-2016, i left india 28-sep-2016, complaint given 26 jan -2017, after 5 months she given complaint to take revenge on me, so she given complaint IO take bribe clearly, and he filed case, against my whole family 8 members , then we got bail for parents, and sister bro in law, and maternal uncle, and me my bro and his wife with there kids living in saudi arabia, in charge sheet they mentioned absconding nbw with in day issued.. till now.. there is nbw.. so last week i heard extradition will happen to me and my brother, so we apply bail in HC hyderabad, hope will get, becuase no summons served to embassy, no loc shared to emabssy, no IO call for investigation nothing they file case... so if extradition happen here what should i do , in advance should i sent email to interpol ..? like this is false case etc etc.. or please advise.. if you see any extradition for family case ... ? please share with me... becoz in my case just have false 161 statements base they filed .. some of not exist in the earth .. there name are added for statements.... from IO because need to get advise...

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register