Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Asghar (Ops Manager)     01 October 2015

Need valuable advise

Respected Professionals,

My friend got divorced last week as per Islamic law. The girl’s father prepared the document with local lawyer which states the girls requested the Khula (divorce) after having discussion between both the families. Also, it states she had taken all her belongings with her and all things which were given to her were returned by the groom before signing the document.

It was clearly mentioned in that document that she’ll not cause any problem to his husband post Khula (divorce).  I signed that document as 3rd evidence.  Will I face any consequence by signing that document, if so what and how I can protect myself against the potential impacts.

Any advise will be greatly appreciated!

Learning

4 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     01 October 2015

U R saying the entire process went on smoothly,why do U predict something to happen and spend sleepless nights.

K.S.Srinivas (Advisor (HR))     01 October 2015

Forget everything.  Be peacuful.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     01 October 2015

as per muslim customary the process went then no problem to you in future if you expect some wrong was taken place then if you are clear in your query then we can give you firm answer

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 October 2015

I agree with the experts advise, the khula process was complete without any hinderence then what is the doubt left over there in the mind of your friend.

Some vital information is being concealed, as I could observe from your query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register