LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

akhil agnihotri   11 September 2018

Need urgent help

I am from Himachal and my laptop was stolen two year ago in Delhi so filled a fir there

now a Court notice come ,is I have to appear as it is very difficult for me to go there

Learning

12 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     12 September 2018

Dear querist,

Check what notice says if it says your personal presence is required you must mark your presence, if it does not say your personal appearance then you send you lawyer on your behalf.

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

1 Like

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     12 September 2018

Probably the court is wanting to record your evidence since you are the complainant.

Adv. Solomon Raj,
Attorney at Law,
Bharat Gaurav samman awardee 14
AICC National Legal Chairman.
email:rajcarey@yahoo.com
phn:9866545086

akhil agnihotri   12 September 2018

What will happen if I don't go to court sir ?? As It is very difficult

Well the court can issue arrest warrant as per the criminal.procedure court as it is a contempt.

isnt that unfair sir that one who lost laptop has to suffer ,and get arrested for losing his own laptop

Criminal procedure isacodified lawso nothing is unfait. It is infact the proceedings. May be the police has caught the accused and you may be given the laptop. I asdume the laptops arerecovered.

Sachin Bansal   12 September 2018

hi,
Bro call me at 9811455868 or 9250905868

Fresh untrace report has been received by way of assignment Let it be check and register as per rules This is written when I checked on internet about last court order after which summon issue What that means sir ?

Sachin Bansal   12 September 2018

Bro, it means Your stollen article is not traceable and court is going to close the search but it will be done after your appearance or statement before court.

ok thank you sachin sir for your guidance

You should have written the contens of what you checked on internet. Anyway nothing to worry please go and record your statement if not consequences may befall.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 September 2018

Talk to the police and inquire the scope for withdrawing complaint as there is no purpose in such ordeals when there is no trace of your laptop.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register