Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raju   04 February 2015

Need urgent help

Hello Respected Lawyers,

I am a married person and I am currently facing a problem with a girl who was my ex-colleague who is harassing to pay her money( a sum of 3 lakhs) though I borrowed only 2 lakhs and already paid 1.5 lakhs. She also knows that I am married from day 1. She volunteered to help me during my financial crisis and did not expect the money in return nor there is any legal agreement or e-mail / sms from me asking her for money. 

I am not in good terms with her for the last 6 months, therefore she is asking to pay her money back. However, she is asking me to pay 1 lakh more for all the money which she volunteered to spend for me as gifts / shopping. She is forcing me to get into a illegal relationship with her for which she is ready to give it in writing that there are no money pending from my side. If I fail to do so, she threatens that she will call my wife and in-laws and spread negative comments about me and also claims that I have s*xually assaulted her.

I have evidence in SMS which I have gathered for the last 3 months which clearly states that she wants to have a illegal relationship with me for which she will forego her money. I have also discussed everything with my wife and in-laws and we are not sure how to proceed further. Please help us!

Regards,

Raju 

Learning

2 Replies

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     04 February 2015

Dear Mr. Raju,

1. Keep all the S.M.S. wherein she had  asked you to have illegal relationship with her.

2. Pay back the remaining money if you can. Otherwise she has no evidence that she has given you the money.

3. Be polite to her and settle the issue amicably.

ANURAG IYENGAR (MANAGER)     04 February 2015

you can follow Mr.Rohit sharma sir said

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register