LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

help kumar (business man)     30 July 2015

Need urgent guidance

marriage taken place in 2008, child born in 2009, wife is under the influence of in-laws. Her father used to give him thretening to make divorce, demands 25 lakhs other wise he will sent all my family members into jail. I tried very hard to save marriage and tolerating all their behaviour for the sake of child. Wife used to run away from her home on several occasions, creates dramma on the home several time and calls her father & mother her father takes away them. After one or two months she will return automatically. But Now i am fed up of all these things. from last 5 months she is staying with her parents.  After 5 Months one of her friend call me and told that she wants to meet me at her house to talk to me my question is

(i) What safety measures should i take? she and her father are of very wicked nature.

(ii) What alligation she could thrown to me if any non-sense occurs there?

(iii) if it is feasible to meet then where to meet public place or her friend's place?

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     30 July 2015

Hello!

You may met her in presence of your female friend/NGO or even a senior lady of your famliy and theirs. so that no charges of domestic violence could be levied against you. further, you may also serve her legal notice through an Advocate immedialtely thereby putting all the facts and asking her to return back to home. This would be helpful for you as they would be on the defensive and cannot charge you with any false allegation of cruelty since no complaint as such made by her till date before the Police or Womens Cell.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

(Guest)

Chaar dena.  Laatoon ke bhoot chakli se nahi maante.  Barking dog wont bite.  Its all about keeping wife under control.  Give one tight slap to your FIL first, he is a useless fellow and one to yourself also for not being man enough.  Agree with above gentlemans advice too.

Jo darr gaya woh margaya.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     30 July 2015

have you recorded your fil threatenings.also keep record of happenings in your in laws house whernever you go there for mediation.do as per adv rohits advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register