Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

needjustice (n.a)     28 January 2015

Need urgent advice

Hello  Experts  

An  interim  maintenance order  was  passed  by  family  court  in absence  of  my  advocate , Can i appeal in the  high  Court  for  enhancement  of  interim  maintenance  and   whats  the  time  limit  for  the  same?? and  with  this  appeal  can i  file execution  petition  as  well   in the same  court   at  the  same  time??

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 January 2015

You can very well file an application for enhancement of quantum as well as file EP.

sonika (hr)     31 January 2015

Dear

I am also suffered of the dowry demand from groom side, around 6O Lacs cash on engagement, And even the groom also demand the same thing he is JAAT and even he did'nt support me at all, When my family had discuss all about his parents so they replied, HAMARE YAHAN DOWRY TO BHAUT CHALTI HAI AUR HAMARA YE MANANA HAI KI JO LADKI CASH LATI HAI USKI GURANTEE HOTI HAI REHNE KI OTHERWISE KAB CHORH DE KUCH PATA NAI, and my family member were shocked when they had heard abut this, and you know strange thing is his dad is SUB INSPECTOR in UP and the boy is working private sector in delhi, even they belongs from meerut, And when my parents refuse to pay this amount so guy was deny to marry with me and he was so much rude to me, when I need a support of him but he didnt take any stand for me, HE IS A BIG GREEDY PERSON I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE, Its a mandatory to demand cash dowry in intercaste marriage because I am belongs to rajput community and he is a JAAT, And it is compulsary to get anyone? and till the date I am carying for him but he dont cares me and bothered me at all he said if you get me then you have to pay that amount to my parents otherwise SORRY from my side. YE KAHAN KA INSAAF HAI.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register