LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fayaz (Software Engineer)     01 May 2013

Need to claim the insurence amount

Policy Holder Name: Shaik Mahaboob Chan (Nominee's Mother)

Nominee: Shaik Azeez (Minor as of now)

Policy Date: 28/11/2008

I am younger brother of policy holder. The policy holder has passed away recently. As the nominee is minor and as per the policy document guardian is nominee's father, and the guardian is absconded and we don?t know where the guardian is.

Now the nominee is under take care of Shaik Sabjan (Nominee?s grandfather and father of policy holder) who is the now legal guardian.

As the nominees is minor, legal guardian wants to claim the policy amount.

The issue that I am facing is as below:

When I call the Bajaj customer care and the explained the above problem, and the customer care people said that to bring the notary saying that the nominee's grandfather as legal guardian (Shaik Sabjan). Now we have the notary stating as legal guardian to the nominee, legal guardian's ID proof, account details in hand. We also have the nominees account details and bank account pass book as nominee's ID proof.

With these documents when we went to Bajaj Branch Office, these documents are not accepting in branch office and also saying that the claim amount may go on hold because as per the policy document nominee's father is the guardian and need to be present and we don't know where the guardian (father of nominee) is.

Can you please let me know what else the documents are required to claim the amount so that going forward policy amount should not go on hold or into pending.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register