Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kiran   30 December 2014

Need suggestion in bank gaurantee in divorce

Hi sir,

I am kiran

Need suggestion in Bank gaurantee in divorce settlement.

1. In divorce, I and my ex-wife made an MoU for 10 lakhs, i have given cash of 3 lakhs and a cheque., of 7 lakhs stating that she can encash after granting mutual consent divorce. but my ex-wife not supported for Mcd and to sad to file normal divorce., 

2.i have cancelled the cheque of 7 lakhs from the bank and send her a lawer notice stating that she has not reponsed and supported for divoce of MCD and told to come and sign for Mcd and and take the remaining balance of xx lakhs after granting divorce.

3.Wife filed private complaint of 498a in the court, it came to police station., police told to sort out the issue out side. then we came to an agreement to open a joint account 

we both came to an agreement to open a joint account primary account name: my wife name  and i deposited for XX,00,000/- lakhs and i have depoist it the whole amount and i have given a letter to bank manager on 100/- bond paper stating that she can withdraw the amount on / after granting divorce from the court.

Bank manager has stopped the amount /  kept amount on hold.

After depositing the amount in the bank she is not withdrawing the cases from police station /  court.

we also filed mutual consent divorce in the family court where she aggred to withdraw the compliant

now police says that they need compromise letter / withdraw letter from my wife, but is not ready to give the letter.

How can i withdraw the XX lakhs/-  amount from the bank which i have deposited, as she is not supporting me.

Thanks and regards
vidyanand

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

No way till the account is under dispute with the bank. Moreover, your wife is the first and main holder of the account. The only solution rests with the compromise letter and withdrawal of the case by your wife or a consent letter for the bank to allow you to withdraw the money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register