LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinay Pratap Singh (Asst Manager)     01 October 2014

Need suggestion for not alloted plot

I have purchased a 120 square yard land near Bhiwadi from one of the group for its upcoming project in March 2013. I have also deposited advance amount and 1st installment total sum of around 2 Lakh before April 2013.

But till date the company is not able to allot me stated land or plot at designated place or any other place. Its been almost 18 months and since the deal date I have been talking to property dealer who is based in West Delhi, The owner and so many employees who keep on changing.

Although dealer is co-operating with me as he has other investers too for same project but issue has not been resolved yet. As per last conversation with owner he was ready to give my money back as he failed to deliver project but since then he is not picking the calls and not replying SMS and e-mails.

Where should I launch complain in consumer court or any other way, please help ?

Learning

1 Replies

Hardeep (Business)     01 October 2014

Case lies against the Company under S. 420 IPC as well as Consumer Law. You may have to move before he totally vamooses. All investors get together , find a lawyer and proceed further.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register