Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinod (supervisor)     22 September 2013

Need suggestion

Hi,

Please dont mind please read this lengthy post and help me out please.

My name is vinod, i am running a business of tobacco and cotton, actually my case is regarding cheque bounce, actually while doing business one person suggest that some textile clothing works are there, so as a mediator if i bring some customers the commission will come, so in that hope due to loss in my running business. i divert to this side, and convence one person to do the investment also. he did the investment as a suriety side i gave my 2 cheques, later on the person escaped to give the work so i accepted the same and repay some amount. later on i deposited half amount and taken the cheques back and gave a new cheque in that i did not mention any amount, but i had a written document that this cheque cost only 5 lac but he written in the cheque 8 lacs. as earlier i dont have that document now in court he accepted then he is going to file that document.

My question is : is still it will come under cheque bounce because as per written document it is clear that cheque i gave only with the cost of 5 lacs only not for 8 lacs. so may i know what will be judge point of view

another question is : is i will come under as cheating case as i accepted that i cant give the works so i returned some amount then how the cheating will come?

Hope dont mind and reply to my problem.

Thank you.

Regards,

Vinod

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 September 2013

If you can prove that you have given a blank cheque for a debt amount of Rs. 5 Lakh only, you could have very well endorsed the  amount in the cheque at the time of issuance itself but coming out with a new idea called you have a document for 5 lakhs only but the complainant had filled it up for 8 lakhs is not tenable however, try your luck.  You cannot be arrayed for a cheating case as you have already accepted the liability and arranged for compensation 

Krishna (technical associate)     22 September 2013

Hello sir,

i need a suggestion by listening my problem.

i have given a sum of 65000/- to a person named "A". as he promised to me that he will return it in two days.and he failed it to do so and when i forced him and pressured him regularly for atleast a promissary note and cheques he has given it so after two months.he gave me a promissary note for the amount of 50000/- by signing himself as borrower  and witness 1. as "B" ( which was striked and re written as "b") when i asked for the balance amount he took my a/c number and said he ill deposit in it.and that was also not happened. i have got a doubt and asked for the money he said two days and he didnt pick the call after two days . finally i have made a call to the witness 1. (devendar) and i told him the whole story and asked for the signature verification he just put off his mobile .and when i dropped the cheques of 25000/- each ,it got bounced and person has called me up and said why did you bounce the cheque and warned me even though if you proceed legally i am not going to give back the money .so kindly suggest me how can i sue him upon this forgery and for his negligence .can you suggest me how to get my money back soon as i am in need of it .

Thanks & Regards.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     22 September 2013

Dear Vinod

Agree with expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register