Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

qaz (owner)     02 April 2015

Need suggestion

Hello

Can Muslims get divorce from the family court or it has to be taken from Qazi any hep will be highly appreciated and any indication about the maintenance will be highly appreciated.

Allahhafiz

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

harmandeep   02 April 2015

Hi There

I am NRI and got married to a girl in India. It was an arrange marriage and after marriage girl did not behaved well with me and did not maintained physical relation with me. After 10 days of our marriage my parents informed girl's parents about this. When the girl was told by her parents to maintain relation with me, girl started torturing me that I should say to my parents & In-Laws that we are quiet happy with the relation, otherwise she would file a case against me for s*xual violence. I got scared & lied to my parents & In-Laws. After 20 days of my marriage I found a Hard Drive having dirty girl's pictures with his boyfriend including her naked pictures & pregnancy test reports. All these pictures were found to be dated after our engagement. Girl was dropped back to her home by me and everything was explained to her father by myself. Girl was lying to me & her family that she was going for training out of city, while she was going out with her boyfriend, all this can be proved by Whatsapp messages & date of pictures.

I think girl married to me so that she & her boyfriend can come overseas

Can somebody please let me know what sort of case I can file on girl and what sort of punishment can be given by court and how long would the case run for.

Thank You.

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     04 April 2015

Harmandeep, take the advise of a learned council in India or ask your parents to do so. Keep all the evidences with you.

Should you not get into litigations, hire a good advocate to declare your marriage null & void or to help you get judicial separation & divorce on the ground of cruelty & adultery.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register