Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar   04 November 2015

Need suggesion on 498a and male rights

Hi,

I am writing here with some hope. 2 years back I married a girl in Hyderabad through BharatMatrimony. In fact, she created a fake profile with wrong name, wrong age, wrong education (MBA she does not even has studied bachelors) and wrong native place. She acted so good before marriage; also I could find any kind of bad news as I do not know the real names and real place. After marriage she started fighting for no reason and asking for divorce. I thought she is immetured and having psychological problems. But when I ask certificates for doing H4 Visa for here .. then I got shocked by so many details. I have discussed with family and they said its all happend now you have to bare. So I tried to change her as a family girl. But as per thier pre plan she went to India and filled a case against all my family members.

I have all the proofs that I can show that she did all these. Could any one of you help me how to fight? I do not want to give a single penny and prove all this. Who can help me?

Thank you.

Learning

7 Replies

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     04 November 2015

When you have all the evidence, then you should fight legal battle and put all the proof before the court.  You have not disclosed the sections under which she has initiated cases against you??

Thanks

Born Fighter (xxx)     08 November 2015

The proofs that you think you have may not be of any use ...like the bharatmatrimony profile which you yourself say was fake.....wife will not accept that it was her profile and rather submit that you knew she was not educated

Discuss your case with a good lawyer and then take proper action...

SuperHero (Manager)     09 November 2015

Originally posted by : kumar
Hi,

I am writing here with some hope. 2 years back I married a girl in Hyderabad through BharatMatrimony. In fact, she created a fake profile with wrong name, wrong age, wrong education (MBA she does not even has studied bachelors) and wrong native place. She acted so good before marriage; also I could find any kind of bad news as I do not know the real names and real place. After marriage she started fighting for no reason and asking for divorce. I thought she is immetured and having psychological problems. But when I ask certificates for doing H4 Visa for here .. then I got shocked by so many details. I have discussed with family and they said its all happend now you have to bare. So I tried to change her as a family girl. But as per thier pre plan she went to India and filled a case against all my family members.

I have all the proofs that I can show that she did all these. Could any one of you help me how to fight? I do not want to give a single penny and prove all this. Who can help me?

Thank you.

@Kumar - How can you believe so blindly?? Man we are in 21st century and you just believed her words...and you are working in USA...

Already you have contacted a Lawyer...Go through LCI...there are several cases and you can see how people tried to come out of it.....

Even if she created a fake profile, she might easily escape mentioning some one might have created it...

Help Yourself and God Will Help You...

Now out of all this...What do you want to do????

1. Get Divorce?? Correct 

2. If you don't want divorce, then you can fight as long as possible...by spending your Time, Money and Health roaming courts..

3. If you want a quick divorce, you have to see where the opponent is and play your moves with your Lawyer accordingly and settle the case with some money.

4. She might file a maintenance case, DV case, 498a case...The reason they file is they don't have anything else to do in there life...just eating and watching TV...

5. Never ever try to change some one, because there EGO will be hurt and it will back fire. The person has to change himself or herself.

6. Best thing is if you are in USA. Don't go to India and forget about her..and the cases...

Good Luck...

srk (Service)     10 November 2015

Kumar, 

I agree with superhero, i have been in a similar situation, whatever evidence you have may or maynot be admissible by the court, contact a senior lawyer who after checking the evidence will suggest you to take the right decision. if you really want to lead a peacefull life go for a settlement, sorry th say that but that is the best option you have, instead of wasting your time and money going around the court, we can discuss about it details if you can contact me no498a@gmail.com, i am not a attorney just another H1 holder with 498a case.

Regards

Raj

kumar   10 November 2015

Thank you all. I will contact a good Lawyer.

Manoj Ahuja (Project Manager)     13 November 2015

Did you approach BhAratmatrimony? They usually post profiles pay proper verifications.. Ensure you discuss the seriousness of this matter with them and collate as much evidence possible to make your case strong..

chandra mohan (power)     25 November 2015

Call Helpline no. for men 8882498498 and join men's rights group. Its free of cost.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register