Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun Kumar (Sofware Consultant)     28 September 2014

Need sections to put up complaint in front of court

Scenario:

I am resident of Hyderabad and my family stays in a village. My mom was given a 88 sqyd. land by village sarpanch in year 2003. This is government gifted land distributed to all the villagers. There is no proper registration of this land except one "PATTA PAPER" or notary paper.

Last month my father and I went to the see our land but found that someone else has enclosed the land by putting wood fencing and planting grass. We left the place and next day morning I got a call from the person who enclosed our land claiming that he also has same papers "PATTA PAPER" of the land. He asked me to come and meet him in the evening at 8pm at his place in a very respectful and decent voice.

I went to meet him in the evening with one my friend and uncle but as I was speaking to him, suddenly his brother comes out of the house and slapps me in front of the entire public and both brothers start abusing.

The main backup for those two people is our village ex MP. I have given a police complaint but the SI has booked case under non-cognizable offence.

Help Needed:

I am putting up the case in criminal court but I have no idea about sections. Can anyone help me with sections that this criminal case comes under?

If anyone can just list the sections, I want to draft the court complaint.

Thanks in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

Hardeep (Business)     28 September 2014

S. 319 : hurt

punishment for hurt : s. 323

Threat : S. 506

DISCLAIMER : General information and advice provided is without any warranties as to suitability for any use, correctness and application to any specific case. Please always take proper legal counsel . However, if it helped anyone even a little a " thanks" would be appreciated and would encourage me to keep on making efforts :-) . I am also always open to corrections and further learnings from more experienced Seniors here.

Shantilal Pandya ( Advocate)     28 September 2014

Incident of last month discloses offences under section 323 and 504 of IPC which are NC offences the police can do only what they have done , how ever you want to file cheating and forgery etc you can do so against those who are responsible for the same, but you will have to inquire into the facts leading to issuance of another Patta in favour of other side, you should also explain as to what you were doing all along from 2003 to 2014 to take care of the land which was granted to your mother in 2003?

MOHAN HEDAOO (ppripritor)     29 September 2014

i want to delet my post how

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register