LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mylove1278 (jjgjgjg)     08 September 2010

Need reply arya samaj certificate

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Re-Second-marriage-with-out-divorce-6085.asp

Hi Experts,
In continouation to above mentioned forum...I have a question.. n would you expect your opinions......
I have a case in which Girl first with her consent has done the marriage with boy in arya samaj mandir and they have the certificates,Snap with purohit and witness.. Marriage happen 1.5 years back.. and then onward boy have all the phone details which boy have talked with the Girl..Since last Month..

Now when girl has disclosed this in her family ( not the certificate,just she want to marry that boy) family has put her in emotional pressure.Her father is saying he will die but wont accept this marriage.

1. Now in this situation if girl says she was been forced to do arya samaj marriage (actually it wasn't).So at what extent she can justify her points..and innocent boy will be great trouble if she says like that due to emotinal pressure of her family...how can boy be prevented ?

2. Would court annul marriage or Does divorce required in this case ?..

3. Means how strong a boy is ? they haven't consuumated the marriage.
and

4. If divorce is mandatory So how long it gonna take if its without mutual consent ?Because Boy will not agree for divorce and

5. what are the grounds left for divorce in the above situation ?(Cruelty or dessertion).

Need reply on this .. m really upset...

Learning

5 Replies

mylove1278 (jjgjgjg)     08 September 2010

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Re-Second-marriage-with-out-divorce-6085.asp

ajay (lawyer)     10 September 2010

its totally depend on girls statement what she told before the police and similarly ur marr; certificate helps u for some extent

mylove1278 (jjgjgjg)     11 September 2010

I literally donot want divorce ....assist me..

manish (Advocate)     11 September 2010

you can go for divorce by mutual consent

1 Like

manish (Advocate)     11 September 2010

if you do not want divorce then go for restitution

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register