Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinodhkumar e (Manager)     17 September 2014

Need procedure for cheating case

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have Given 1 lakhs money to my friend for his father medical expanse and his business expanse.but more then year he is saying so much of reason and cheating me.when ever i asks his father & mother ,they saying wait for 3 to 6 month he will something.mentally and financially i facing so much of problems .i have taken loan and settled my financial problem now.i have taken aggrement also from him for lending(20rs & 100 rs both stamp papers he has signed.

Please help for the complaint procedure.

thank u ..

Learning

7 Replies

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     17 September 2014

Dear Mr. Vinodkumar. E,

1. File a summary civil suit u/O 37 Rule 2 of Civil Procedure Code, 1908 for recovery of your money at the earliest. You have all the necessary evidence to sustain your suit. The suit will survive.

LoneFighter (IT)     17 September 2014

You could ask for salary attachment if he is a employee. and it might take little while but you will get your money. 

Madan Mohan Pandey (District and High court advocate)     18 September 2014

I THINK YOU GAVE HIM THE LOAN ON A NOTARIAL PAPERS AND NOT ON A REALLY REGISTERED DOCUMENT. THIS IS A PROBLEM BUT A SUIT FOR RECOVERY CAN BE FILED ON BEHALF OF THOSE PAPERS AND SURELY THIS WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 September 2014

not know what repayment date is written on the papers.

Be clear in life that money lent to friends and relatives of self and spouce is always in the garb of loan which is not intended to be refunded.

some facts are hidden.  more details have been given on repeated query at

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Cheating-case-109346.asp#.VBpF8leO5G0

refer other thread of you

Do you mean to say that :-

1. His father was not sick.
  2. he falsely represented to you about sickness of father
  3. he on such false representation convinced you to advance money
  4. he convinced you to advance money as laon
  5. he had no intention to refund and did not dislcose the same to you.

Fi such facts and evidence thereon exists then there is a case of cheating.

vinodhkumar e (Manager)     22 September 2014

Dear sir,

His father was sick but not all the times.till date he is saying i have spend more money for his father medical expanse and all,i have spoken to his family they also saying we have spend some 3-4 lakhs for medical expanse.i asked him he said i have spend 1.5 lakhs for treatment.

I have seen his account for last one yr transaction ,the money always coming IN,but with in short time he withdrawing the money.i asked him regarding this he simply said i spend that for some emergency.

I said i have taken loan for solving my issue ,he said that is good,you take loan and solve your current issue i will give your money as soon as possible like.He family members also saying it will take 3 months or six months will take .This month 98k and 35 k came into his account and he has taken that ,i asked some money he said from next month onwards monthly 10k get it me like that.as of now i can not help you like he is saying.i don want this should happen and hurting myself for helping others.

Pls help me what kindly of evidence i want to collect and how to make complaint on him.even till date i am not able to speak to him always he is saying i am busy call you after some times like.even night 11 o clk he is saying same.else his mobile is switched off..

Previously he is erode and now he came to chennai for new job.salary account also changed so no use of having previous company salary account details.

more then one yr he is not paying his creditcards and he is not paying his bank loan past six month.i dont have trust on him .i want to go legally so pls suggest me for evidence.

Thanks.

vinodh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register