Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shweta   04 May 2016

Need mail for verification from previous company

Hi,

Need urgent response please help me.

I want mail from my ex emloyer with my last working day. I don't have its relieving letter. I have worked there in july 2014 to Oct 2014. They didn't give me eperience certificate and relieving letter because I had not completed my 6 . Its a software company lacated in Indore (M.P.), India named softgrid computers pvt. Ltd. Now I have tooin new company and they want relieving letter or a mail from this company that I have werked there. I am calling them ( 2 times in a day) from last week and also sent mail regarding this 3 times. But they are not reponding and not talking to me properly. They are so harsh with me.

So can I take an legal action againt them??

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 May 2016

What exactly you mean by your post from:

"They didn't give me eperience certificate and relieving letter because I had not completed my 6 "

You may darft and post it again.

The 2 calls/day or 2 emails/day are not required.

The copy of notice of resignation/final resignation and thier acknowledgment, Last saalry slip, FnF statement,PF a/c slips,ESIC card, Form16, service certificate, relieving letter are to be supplied by employer.

YOu may demand these under proper acknowledgment.

If you are unable to resolve on your own, entrust to IT/IteS/Female IT employee's/Trade Union leaders,and an able labor Law Consultant.

Similar query has recently been discussed at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Ex-employer-is-not-providing-experience-letter-597131.asp#.Vym-4tJcSko

Shweta   04 May 2016

They didn't give me experience certificate and relieving letter because I had not completed my 6 months (provision period).

So I can ask for it after 2 years?

Shweta   04 May 2016

They didn't give me experience certificate and relieving letter because I had not completed my 6 months (provision period).

So I can ask for it after 2 years?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 May 2016

You have posted that:

"They didn't give me experience certificate and relieving letter because I had not completed my 6 months (provision period).

So I can ask for it after 2 years?"

Is it stated in any document issued to you and signed/accepted by you e.g. appointment letter and any rule/policy mentioned in it?

There is NO rule/law/decision/pronouncement etc, atleast in my knowledge that lays down such condition!

What was your designation and anture of duties?

How many persons were employed in it?

Does it have an office at your current location?

Does it have its certified standing orders that apply to your designation or do Model Satdning Orders apply?

Relieving letter signifies that nothing is due from employee.

You have worked for app. 4 months.

At the most they can adjust notice pay while computing earned wages, bonus,leave encashment, OT,Incentives,reimbursments etc in FnF statement and supply it to you for acceptance.

It has already been posted the documents that you can demand and are to be supplied by employer.

IT companies are covered by Shops & Estbs Act ( MP Shops & Estbs Act in your case) and notice period ( for employee and employer) shall be as per length of service and as inserted in this Act and provisions of the ACT shall prevail upon appointment letter.

Employer has to submit various registers as provided for in MP Shops & Estbs Rules and in such registers employer has to enter DOJ/LWD etc.

If you are unable to resolve on your own, entrust to IT/IteS/Female IT employee's/Trade Union leaders,and an able labor Law Consultant.

Attached File : 60926 20160504155811 31087948 act 1958 0025 pdf f119 english.pdf downloaded: 52 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register