Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghu   18 September 2018

Need legal opinion

Hi,

My name is Raghavendra and i have purchased 200 Sq. yards plot in my home town before 2 years. I have all the linked documents and EC on my name related to this plot. Now I want to construct a house in this plot and when I approached gram panchayat for permission of house construction they are saying this plot belongs to park area of that venture. And in the venture map which I have with me it clearly shows the plots are divided into 200 Sq. yards marked in the layout plan and it is the same case with other 9 peoples. But in the layout plan which gram panchayat is having shows open area for those 10 plots and they are saying it is old map and this land belongs to park area (there is no such park developed till now or no board is there which represent it is park area). I have put all my saving money to buy this plot and now so confused and don’t know what to do. Please suggest what can be done legally to construct an house in my plot.  

Thanks & Regards,

Raghavendra.

Learning

1 Replies

Mayra Rodriguez   18 September 2018

Hi, Dear.

My name is Mayra Rodriguez (Sgt), a female US Army working under the peacekeeping force in Syria presently. I pick interest on you from this platform and will like to establish a mutual contact with you for a purpose and your response will be highly appreciated. Please! get back to me via my mailbox at

(mayrarodriguezzz255@gmail.com),

so I can explain to you more on my intention of contacting you and with my photos.

Regards.

Sgt. Mayra Rodriguez.

Contact me through email...

(mayrarodriguezzz255@gmail.com)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register