Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJ MEHTA   07 June 2019

Need lawyer : can i re-open 28 years old police case file

Hello,
I have been married for 9 years for now, and was living very happy life with my wif and after that my daughter.
But due to inteference from mother of my wife in our life, we are coming to the stage of parting ways.
Her mother itetally fill her ears and provoke her against me just because she can not see that we did love marriage. She can not do anyhting because we married legally and by mutual wish, but now she wants to create issues in our life and anyhow she wants us to part ways so she can take revenge.

BUT I KNOW ONE SECRET :

Around 28 years ago, Mother of my wife poisoned my wife (her daughter when at the age of 1 or 2) and to her son as well. 
Both the kids were saved, and my wofe was so critical that doctors told that no chances that anyone can save her because poison worked so well, but than too by God' grace she is alive today.

Police case was also filed and it ran for years and after that somehow the case was suddenly closed and rafe dafe kar diya gaya by some tricks or so, you can understand that how right :),, She was arrested for 3 to  days also and after that case took over and suddenly it was closed. But I think FIR must have been filed and court dates and also must have followed.

SO QUE NO.1 IS : HOW CAN I FIND THOSE PAPERS AND FIR COPIES AND THOSE PROOFS AND ALL

But she is a criminal right, and still she is living free life as normaly we do. And she got free even without any sentence or sazaa or anything,, and she also accepted in front of me that YES SHE DID THIS and I have that p[roof also.

SO MY QUE NO. 2 IS : CAN I RE OPEN THAT CASE JUST FOR JUSTICE AND TO TEACH HER A LESSON THAT NO CRIMINAL CAN LIVE FREE AND SHOULD BE TEACH A LESSON AND TO BEAR SAZAA..

And suppose if the case is re-opened and it is again proved that she did this crime, what will happen after that..
She can come out again on bail or so OR is it non bail-able and how many years she will have to face this..

See I am genuine good professional guy and I do not harrase or even do anything wrong. I believe in living with peace and let live. But this is like going over my nose because of her interfere and all in our life and because of that my 3 years daughter is suffering and I want to see her safe..

SO PLEASE ADVICE AND WILL WANT TO MEET OR HIRE SOME ADVOCATE WHO CAN HELP OUT

**NOTE : I tried a lot to settle the issues and requested her mother not to spoli our life, but in background she keeps doing all these, so I want to make it now

Learning

2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   08 June 2019

If no time limitation is prescribed then aggrived party may file case not u.

RAJ MEHTA   10 June 2019

Didnt exactly got your meaning.. Sory can U expaling in little details

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register