Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthik   24 April 2018

Need help wife issue

Hi Sir,

My wife went to USA soon after marriage with out even saying me 4 years back and no contact of her parents or her.When I tried to contact her her belongings planned attacks on me by threathening my life.When I contacted USA embassy of her marritual status,they asked for her passport but I dont have her passport number.

Recently I got email from her saying that she got married and asked for 80 lakhs  to sign on divorce papers .

Query:Can you please help me guide how can I find her marritual status or passport number and how can I file police complain

Please find below email from her---------------------------------------------

Hello  ,Dont contact me any more and disturb and also dont wait for me and waste my time.I am already married and so happy. Dont dare to disturb my happiness.Attached is my pics.You can see how much happy  I am.
If you want to remarry and if you need me to to sign on divorce papers I need 80 lakhs.
so only try to contact me if you can pay me 80 lakhs or else f**koff.You cant do any thing to me since all laws are in my favour of girl only.
This is my last warning

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : karthik
Hi Sir,

My wife went to USA soon after marriage with out even saying me 4 years back and no contact of her parents or her.When I tried to contact her her belongings planned attacks on me by threathening my life.When I contacted USA embassy of her marritual status,they asked for her passport but I dont have her passport number.

Recently I got email from her saying that she got married and asked for 80 lakhs  to sign on divorce papers .

Query:Can you please help me guide how can I find her marritual status or passport number and how can I file police complain

Please find below email from her---------------------------------------------

Hello  ,Dont contact me any more and disturb and also dont wait for me and waste my time.I am already married and so happy. Dont dare to disturb my happiness.Attached is my pics.You can see how much happy  I am.

If you want to remarry and if you need me to to sign on divorce papers I need 80 lakhs.

so only try to contact me if you can pay me 80 lakhs or else f**koff.You cant do any thing to me since all laws are in my favour of girl only.

This is my last warning

She went. You find someone else and marry or simply go into live in relationship.  Lucky fellow, you got easy divorce.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register