LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Milind Shinde   11 February 2017

Need help regarding sale deed

What documents should take out at the time of sale deed and is there any government charge for me to pay at time of sale deed.and one more thing my builder is not yet given me electricity meter on my name,hesaid that he will give it to after a sale deed also parking is not alloted to me he said it will get me on my name after sale deed.We are living inflat since completion of sale agreement. Builder said that he will include the lobby space available in front of my door but it is not included in sale agreement so I want to ask how will he provide that looby in my property.

Learning

6 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     12 February 2017

Before agreeing for the Builder's terms such as sale deed and Electricity meter etc compel; him to give you occupancy and completion certificates. If you owe any amount due to him don't pay until he gives occupation certificate.Once the builder gives you OC you can pay maintenance chARGES INCLUDING installation of electricity meter . If it is  a cooperative housing Society managing committee of the housing society will 'v e to paid maintenance CHARGES FROM YOU.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     13 February 2017

Dont pay ANY DUES TO BUILDER TILL HE PROVIDES YOU WITH ELECTRICITY METER, prking space and lobby space. It  it is mandatory on his PART TO PROVIDE YOU WITH OCCUPANCY CERTIFICATE.  along with electricity meter,  parking space and lobby space .

Milind Shinde   13 February 2017

i am very much Thankful to you for your valuable guidance.

SONU   16 February 2017

Respected Usha Madam,

I am in trouble please solve my query, I bought a vacant land and i paid full money. But still no registraion is made. I am not receiving response from Vendor. What should i do ?

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     18 February 2017

Dear Sonu,

Basing on the Agreement and receipts, issue a legal notice and file a suit for specific performance

SONU   23 February 2017

Thank you so much sir for responding, But sir we didn't make any agreement. How I deal with this?

Cn i make an agreement now? What should i do sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register