Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jitendra Tanwar (nothing)     02 July 2018

Need help regarding affedivat

Hi and Namskar,

I have some doubts related to affedivate which was given by me to my office.I joined my office few month ago as per their rule every employee must deposite affedivat.In affedevit a maater is written that I join this office for one year and not leaveing this before a completeing one year.Now, I got a better much more better oppurtunity from other organisation.they give me best package and facelities in feild.But now i am afraid that if i leave before year my earlier office may take legal action against me.

This affedivat is on 50/- non judicial stamp with notery,

May you please suggest me that i joined other organisation or just stuk with my old orgainasition.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Learning

1 Replies

Jitendra Tanwar (nothing)     02 July 2018

Originally posted by : Jitendra Tanwar
Hi and Namskar,

I have some doubts related to affedivate which was given by me to my office.I joined my office few month ago as per their rule every employee must deposite affedivat.In affedevit a maater is written that I join this office for one year and not leaveing this before a completeing one year.Now, I got a better much more better oppurtunity from other organisation.they give me best package and facelities in feild.But now i am afraid that if i leave before year my earlier office may take legal action against me.

This affedivat is on 50/- non judicial stamp with notery,

May you please suggest me that i joined other organisation or just stuk with my old orgainasition.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register