Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

surrya   23 April 2018

Need help police harasment

Police CI is my brothers sons.

Police CI and his brother is threatening us that of murdering my sons.when we reported the same in police station ,station had rejected to file FIR.so we afraid of the same and came to hyderabad.CI is saying that no police can help in this situation.

Can you please guide me is any place where can fight against injustice

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Junaid Ali Khan   23 April 2018

you can file a complaint before superintendent of police u/s 154(2)

Siddharth Jain   23 April 2018

If you do not receive any satisfactory action even after complaining to the Superintendent of Police, then you can file an application to the Magistrate having jurisdiction under Section 156(3) of the Cr.P.C. to order investigation in your case.
For any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     23 April 2018

Just post this as grievance /complaint in Ministry of Home, Telangana State and IG. on line portal.    If possible,  handover the petition personally to SP during grievance day (monday).

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 April 2018

You can benefit from above posts..

Hope you have recorded the threats and/or have irrefutable evidence/unshakable witnesses…that can sustain in inquiry.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     23 April 2018

1             As per facts presented by you, can file a complaint before superintendent of police u/s 154(2).  

2.            If you do not get any prompt and satisfactory action even after complaining to the Superintendent of Police, then you can file an application to the Magistrate having jurisdiction under Section 156(3) of the Cr.P.C. to order investigation in your case.

3.            If the matter is of serious concerns and you don’t get prompt relief an other party is stile harassing you then you can file writ petition in high court under Article 226.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register