LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chinku   26 July 2016

Need help on returning stridhan

Wife had filed case under section 27 HMA for return of Stridhan, Judge has ordered  some of them to return.  wife has filed execution for that case. i would like to return the stuffs mentioned in the order.

could you please help me (1) what are things I have to be careful like getting proper receipt etc. (2) Bike is registed with my ownership, what would be the best way to transfer ownership to her name? can I reguest the judge to instruct the wife to do the needful to transfer the ownership?

please suggest

Learning

5 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 July 2016

What is th opinion of your advocate?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 July 2016

What are the view of your own counsel!

Chinku   26 July 2016

My own advocate is suggesting for point(1) list out items name and get a sign of wife with receipt. For point(2)- getting suggestion of ask wife in court to do the needful for name transfer. But What will be the situation when she dont process for name transfer after taking the bike. Aftr returing the bike execution case might get closed. My question is ' how it can be handled properly to hand over the bike and name transfer gets done'. So that i should not face any issue further. Please suggest.

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     26 July 2016

Opt for filling form no 27 seeking transfer of movable property so that the said bike can be transferred in her name.

Chinku   28 July 2016

Thanks for your suggestion sir. Actually its matter of court where we husband/wife for divorced and said bike is also one item which has to be returned. The question is what would be my steps to make it transfer the ownership? should I request judge to instruct wife to fill up and do the needful to transfer the name? or should I take any written statement in the court from her before handing over the bike that she will be doing the needful to cooperate/complete the process like filling up form 27 in RTO office. like wise other any thing which should be done to make the name transfer done?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register