LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BR sheria   18 September 2019

Need help on process to file case on pnb bank

I am retired Sr. Manager from PNB Bank and want to file case of PNB Bank for following reasons:

1. Bank has not followed its own transfer policy due which I suffered for 5 years in kashmir

2. Bank has not followed its own increment policy due to which I suffered a loss of 6.5 Lacs.

kindly suggest me the right process for Thane, Mumbai, Maharashtra.

Note: I have already sent many notices, mails but no response

Learning

4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     19 September 2019

You mean to say you slept over the matter while you were in service; for the transfer issue you can curse the bank only.

If you have any payment balance yet not paid and due to you for which no settlement accepted at the time receiving the final service benifits etc, and  protest or claim raised than Bank then you can issue a legal notice and proceed for recovery of your dues.

Trys filing a coplaint with Bank Ombudsman . You can address your worries to RBI also. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 September 2019

Banking Ombudsman is concerned only with customer-related service and not employee service matters.

First, make contact with the Retiree Association for proper guidance.

There are a number of experts in Mumbai who can deal the case in a professional way.

Discuss with them about limitation period and filing writ before High Court, as PNB is having branches all over Maharashtra.

Focus on monetary benefits and getting court sympathy on transfer is difficult matter as that is privelege of employer and their discretion in the interest of bank finally prevails. 

BR sheria   20 September 2019

I have sent many notices they never respond.

I want to file a case now, kindly guide me the process. I have all documents ready.

BR sheria   20 September 2019

And I Consult with one lawer he said file it in district court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register