LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gururaj (Desktop engineer)     05 November 2013

Need help on priority

I was working for company called DSM its a partner with IBM due project loss they relieved me but according to company rules they have not given 2 months compensatory and my 15 working days pending salary with my allowance its almost 35000-37000. so I am waiting for the same from past 4months i have all the details of the company which i got while am joining the job like offer letter 10months salary slip and bank statement but they still not responding on mails and calls please help me.

Kindly respond me back wether i can fight with them for my money or i can not ? If yes so which is the correct way?

Learning

3 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     05 November 2013

First you send a Legal Notice demanding the Company, what ever the company is liable to pay as per your Letter of Appoint and salaries if any, though an Advocate. You should have to act, as per their reply notice. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 November 2013

Narrate all previous representations by phone, email, letters, in person and mention the names of company employees, dates......etc

If you have been relieved by termination company is to pay you compensation which should be min. notice pay applicable to you.

If you have resigned to get relieved then company may rather be pleased to adjust notice pay in FNF statement/settlement.

The company should have provided the proper circular/letter citing reason for relieving the employees so that there is no adverse effect on future employability, relieving letter, service certificate, correct FNF statement, payment of FNF dues, form16 as per correct FNF statement, PF number, PF a/c slips for entire tenure of service, ESIC car , salary slip of all months of employment…………………   

The employee can approach:

>> Lawyer/Law firm: The legal notice can help to drill sense into the heads.

>>Trade Unions: The Leaders know the precise ways to handle such matters.

>> Inspector under Shops and Commercial Establishments Act of the State…………One of the duties of the Inspector is to ensure that the dues of the separated employee are paid.

>> Inspector under Payment of Wages Act ( Applicable to all employees drawing wages as per def. of wages in the Act up to Rs.18000/pm)

>> RPFC in o/o PF Commissioner (Nearest office has to help even if the PF a/c is ion some other office)

>> Inspector in Local/jurisdictional ESIC office………….

arulkumar (manager)     07 November 2013

sir ,in our company the one worker is getting a pay of 9000/month and his working experience is 20 years , suddenly he quit the job 1 year back and suddenly he given the case for settlement in the labour court .we are ready to pay the amount .but we don't know how to calculate for his settlement .in the labour court they are asking me to pay for 2.25lks weather the amount is correct or not itself we don't know .can any one plz help me out of this issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register