Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abdul Ghani   11 May 2016

Need help on filed fir

Dear Lawyers, 

I would be thankful if somene on this forum guide me the steps to punish the convict the best possible as per Law. 

My brother has been hurt on a road accident fight and got severly hurt. There are internal injuries with a major blow on his teeth with 1 tooth fallen and 2 loosend. He was rushed to the nearest PS and lodged a complaint. Police took him to the hospital and ask us to come back later to PS. We took some help from a friend working on Civil cases and finally an FIR was recorded with S.c 324, 506 r/w 34 IPC. I googled on these sections and it was not clear for me on the course of judicial process.

Although police has arrested 1 from the 2 invoved in this fight against my alone brother. 

The convicted is from an influential family background and sitting comfortably in PS. 

How do I ensure that they will be punished by a jail term. 

Please advise. 

My brother is 40 years old having a small business 3 kids. His family is in great pain as he is still admitted in the hospital. 

Appreciate your valuable suggestions. Plz Help

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

the accused is from an influential family. you tell me how your brother got into fight with this man ? what was the reason ?

Abdul Ghani   12 May 2016

First of all Many Thanks for the reply. 

My brother parked his vehicle infront of his shop and was moving towards it. These two guys came on the wrong side to pass in the next lane and hit my brother's back. My brother asked them to be careful in riding, they started getting arrogant and ask my brother to get off from the road. When my brother objected their arrogance, they came down to fight with him. My brother turned to keep his phone in the neighbors shop, they came and started hitting my brother. 

My brother counter fought with both, but could balance himself because of the two guys from two sides and fell down in the neighbors glass showcase which damaged the glass. 

Crowd gathered and dispersed them. My brother was taken to PS by his another neighbor shop owner, The culprits gave some amount to the shop owner whose glass was broken and ran away from their convincing the crowd if required we will come back, as they live after a few lanes.

The neighbor shop owner whose glass was broken didnt want to involve and kept quiet taking the money. The other shopowner is a witness along with another person nearby, 

Additionally, there is a cctv footage from the next shop as well. But he is afraid to provide it.  

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register