LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     05 February 2017

Need help my wife remarriedand in usa

I got married and my wife and there elatives blackmailed me and made me  sign on normal paper saying that both can remarry and next day she went to USA and came to know she is remarried and is in USA but her parents are not willing to give information.

Query 1:Can you please help me how can I file case on person who married her
Query 2:Can I get information from passport office of her marital status?

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Surya kkkkk
I got married and my wife and there elatives blackmailed me and made me  sign on normal paper saying that both can remarry and next day she went to USA and came to know she is remarried and is in USA but her parents are not willing to give information.

Query 1:Can you please help me how can I file case on person who married her
Query 2:Can I get information from passport office of her marital status?

Forget her man. She is not worth it. Find someone else.

(Guest)
Impossible to find her marital status, esp in another country. But if you know her passport and other identification details, you can complain to passport authorities about her illegal affair and get her passport impounded. You can also complain to the u.s consulate to cancel her visa since her marriage was illegal (even if it had your signed approval). You can also post an ad on newspapers and websites about missing person.

(Guest)
Just forget and marry another lady man

A walk alone (-)     06 February 2017

Why you want to file case and waste your money and time in roaming court with zero result ? You should Dnt waste your life in roaming court. She has given you golden opportunity herself. You should Forget all and find someone else.

stanley (Freedom)     07 February 2017

As the saying goes you can take a horse to the water bu t you cant make it drink .Similar you cant tell your wife to love you . Listen to the song " I want to Break free " . Life is worth living and its gods creation .First file for Divorce and get free even if you get an ex- party order . Look out for some one simply and loving and get married .

Alternatively if you just want to waste your money and spend your time sitting in the court that file for section 494 and IPC 497 and you woud have to prove the same . 

ragz hyder (PM)     09 February 2017

if she got married in usa then her marriage will appear on public records of that state....you can try gooogling or there are few services which do that for you for a fee....

i would suggest keeping proof of her re-marriage....so she cant come back to you ever...good riddance btw...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register