Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Need help in 498a and dp act 3 and 4

Hello Everyone 

Please give me reply to my question as soon as possible

My wife filed false 498a and DP act 3 and 4 in Jan 2013. I got bail but till now the police did not arrest my family members. Recently both sides are compromised and wrote agreement everything that they have to withdraw all cases which was filed on me and my family members. The Sub inspector took some money from us and said he will remove my sister and brother in law in charge sheet but he told that he can not remove my father and mother name in charge sheet but recently he is transfered to other police station. New sub inspector came to that police station. the new sub inspector called to my father he told that he is sending some notice  with constable to my father and mother. he said that take the notice sign it.  Everyone is scaring in my family what is that notice? why the constable is  coming? will they areest my mother and father please give me reply as soon as possible 

What would be that notice and why the constable is coming? please everyone is scaring tell me as soon as possible

Thanks

Learning

1 Replies

advocate praveen (prop.)     22 April 2013

Dear,

If your matter is already settled with the other party.  U need not worry, even u get the copy of settelment.  Now u can file a petition before the High Court for quasing of FIR immediately. 

advocate.praveen@hotmail.com

regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register