LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bikram (Others)     20 May 2018

Need help: haryana land issue

I stay in Odisha and have some ancestral properties in Bhiwani district of Haryana. They were in my grandfather's name but after his demise, I have been able to register his 'intakaal' and have got the ownership updated in my brother's name. When my grandfather left Haryana 50 years back he had given the lands to few local relatives to cultivate. They have been doing it since then. Now I want to sell the property. Main confusion is with the 'Kashtakar' details. There are some Kashtakar details in the Jamabandi nakal which I am unable to understand. My questions:

1. Will the Kashtakar's signatures be required if I want to sell the land now?

2. Another thing I noticed is they are 'Gair Morusi" kashtakar. Based on the jamabandi.nic.in glossary, my understanding of 'Gair Morusi" is "Bedakhal hone yogya kastakar'. Does this mean their names can be struck out from ROR and we can sell the land without their intervention?

3. If answer of Q.2 is YES, what should be the procedure to get it done?

Please let me know if any other details needed to understand the case better. I will try to provide them beucase I myself is confused with the current situation. 

Request you to kindly help me in this regard.

Thank you

Bikram

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register