LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chirag thakkar (Committee Member)     25 January 2014

Need help for moot court

My moot court case is concerned with criminal matter.

Kindly Find the case in attachment. Help Appreciated.

Thanks.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 January 2014

You can refer criminal law journals read them carefully. You will get abundant knowledge and easily answers to the issues.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 January 2014

Rightly advised by my friend learned Advocate Mr. Ramachary.  Please follow it.

M.KOMBAI MUTHU (Videographer)     14 April 2016

Moot Court Problem 

Mr. X & Y were arrested in connection with crime no 123/15 registered  by the  AB Police  station for the offence punishable under section 34 of Karnataka Excise Act, 1965 and under Section 79- 80 Karnataka Police  Act 1963 & read with section N D P S Act, 1985, Mr. X& Y, were released on bail by the I. ACCM, Bangalore. Investigation of the case has not been completed & final report under section 173 of CrPC has not been submitted.

After granting bail to Mr. X& Y, The I ACCM, Bengaluru adjourned the case to 1.1.2016. On that day, Mr. X & Y, who are the permanent resident of Maharashtra, did not appear before the I ACCM; Bengaluru After noticing the absence of Mr. X & Y (Accused no 1&2). The Trial court issued Non-bail able Arrest warrant to secure and produce them before the court on the next date of hearing on 2.5.2016

The Accused 1& 2 (X & Y) have challenged the order of NBW by filing the criminal petition no 114/2016 before the Hon’able   High Court of Karnataka on the following grounds.

1. The Accused No 1& 2 need not appear before the I ACCM, Bangalore, before submission of charge sheet and before cognizance is taken and process is issued. Hence, issue of NBW is in violation and Article 21 of COI.

1. The state Public    Prosecutor contends that as there is reasonable ground to proceed against Accused 1 & 2, they must appear before the Court even after bail granted on certain conditions.

[Note: The students must keep in mind the provision of section 154 & 173 (2) of CrPC]

[NDPS Act 1985, the Narcotic Drugs & Psychotropic Substance Act]

Draft Memorial and argue the Matter either on behalf of the Accused or Prosecution.

My contact mail id : baskarvideo@gmail.com

Cell : 09442803036

Attached File : 233408 20160414110723 904900029 practical qp for vi sem students.docx downloaded: 107 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register