Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     20 October 2014

Need help-divorse case

Hi Sir,

I and mounica reddy were married on 22-11-2013 but she never stayed with me and asked for divorce.She went to USA on  study visa with out saying me not even giving me diverse. 

She had signed on normal paper that in front of all people that she or I can marry again.

Query 1: Sir can I use this in filing the case.Under what section I need to file case

Query 2:Marriage happened in warangal and I stay in Hyderabad from past 8 years.Can I file case in Hyderabad sir.

Thanks for helping..

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 October 2014

Mutual Consent Divorce is a simple way of coming out of the marriage and dissolves it legally. Important requirement is the mutual consent of the husband & wife. There are two aspects on which Husband & Wife have to reach to consensus. One is the alimony or maintenance issues. 

Marriage in India can also be dissolved by means of Annulment. 

VOID MARRIAGE:
There are certain form of marriages which are null and void despite the performance /solemnization of the same

Before filing for divorce send a legal notice and take consent from her. Divorce filling can be done at that jurisdiction of court where the location of marriage was solemnised

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     20 October 2014

Hi Sir,

Thanks for replyiing.

The girl is in USA.She said she even not need divorse and 

marriage happend in warangal but  I stay in hyderabad.

Query:Can I file case in hyderabad.If so what case I can file.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register