Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Unknown (Software)     22 June 2013

Need help

Hi All,

I got married Sep 2011, Love marriage  and till now me and my wife are staying together with out any issues. Though we had so many times fighted because of our parents. Reasons being so many, our parents didn't like eacher which will directly effect our relation.

Last April , my mother in law visited our place and it lead us to fight . My wife and mother in law left house and later we are back again by intervention of our relatives.

Now she is pregnant, my parents are with me now to help her and my mother in law also visited us one week back.

Here comes the problem again. Our parents were fighting for silly issues and my wife and mother in law again left our house. I tried to stop them through Police but in reverse it effected me only in warning.

We do not have any kind of problems between us. She is nice. Now police just like that told me not to call her till maternity. As i do not have any issues with my wife, I tried to talk to her today where her father picked up the call and threatend me not to call her again.

I am worrying about the brain wash which will e perfomed by her parents to leave me.

What should i do now ?.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register