LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chirag   22 March 2017

Need help

Hii i m fighting my 2 cases simeltaneously for past 3 yrs...One is 125 crpc where maintanance is granted and cross question happ where slowly she is saying all lying & judge also to knw about her lie....nw judge says for patch up....i dnt mind but hw can i trust sum1 who has filed fake 2 cases against me ....what if she files again after i take her back...... Other case is right for residence where she is asking my mothers property which i knw she won't get it.... My question is ...is der anythin clause i can put if i take her bck her parents won't involve or she won't file a fake case against me....judge is forcefly askin me for patch up....what if i deny will take cause a prob....i m confused ....

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

You will go jail for not obeying court orders.  Buy odomos ointment.

Chirag   22 March 2017

Lol...very funny sir.....i didnt expect such an answer from u

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Chirag
Lol...very funny sir.....i didnt expect such an answer from u

Dear Chirag,

There is nothing funny about it.  It appears that you think court order is a joke.  And you dont know consequences of not following a court order.  When judge is telling take her back with you, you should do so.  Or else it will be contempt of court.  And court will send you to jail if you dont obey its orders.  And what will happen if you take her back and whether she file case on you or stick a stick up your arse only she knows.  Nobody can predict the future. There is no stopping of women from filing any case agasint husband.  marrying woman is at own risk and so is taking her back after she left home.  If that much you could not understand till now and seek an answer internationally  on a online forum? Either you dont have any good work to do or you are mentally challenged (sorry to say this).

After all this you aer still seeking answers from unknown people means you did mistake by marrying.  Marriage does not require just physical capacity but mental capacity to handle a woman ie wife.  It is clearly visible from your query that neither you have mental capacity nor the courage to face things.  In this my advise would be, simply go for settlement and get rid of this headache and dont remarry and spoil another womans life.  You are unfit to handle a woman and are still peach to even think about mariage.

Agreements and MOU dont hold any value in real world, Matrimonial disputes dont have solutions in courts.  Either you adjust with each other or be rich enough to go for 1 time settlement.  Rest all proving and unproving is waste of time.  Court kacheri are for weaker people.  There are 2 laws. one for people with money, one for the poor.  People with money will take divorce (eg Prabhudeva, Hritik, Sudeep, Sanjay Kapoor etc) within no time, no going standing at court door, no waiting for court to call out name, appeal, re-appeal, prove, unprove etc.   Poor people like you talk about justice etc and roam to court for 1 decade before realizing you will still have to pay money to get divorce or even pay money after getting divorce.  Why not pay and take divorce than shout slogans about court time, injustice, biased laws etc?

Just go for one time settlement and stop wasting time.  Take divorce via MCD.  Now dont cry that wife wont agree blah blah blah.  Throw money and even dead body will dance is old adage. What has happened is left hand nearer to bum is old adage, you feel little anxiety you come to LCI, open thread wait for replies.  IT appears that you have made it a habit to gratify yourself this way.  Please dont continue this.  Muster up courage, dont make this the reason for living ie fighting these useless cases which will gain you nothing.

If you appreciate my reply kindly click on the like button here or on my profile page by visiting it, whose link is given below amd convey Thanks !

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=84464

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     23 March 2017

Well you can not be put in jail still it will be wise to follow the order. You will be saved from lot of future court procedure complications.

Take a training in psycology since most of the problems are ego problems.

Chirag   23 March 2017

Sir i m.nt saying its funny ....but what if i take her bck n she files a fake case against me....is there an agreement where i can put my points n then take her back....a mutual agreement....i dnt want to another fake case....tats all

Chirag   23 March 2017

Judge said to go n stay for sometime till the time file will be kept open....i due respect ur answers but can i make an agreement to safe guard myself ....

stanley (Freedom)     23 March 2017

@ Chirag 

1. The judge has to pass the order in the form of right to residence to stay with you .

2.  install cctv cameras to monitor the situtation in case she again files a false case .

3. This will work as evidence in future .

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 March 2017

Believe in true love each other.  "What greater thing is there for two human souls, than to feel that they are joined for life — to strengthen each other in all labour, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in all pain, to be one with each other in silent unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting?"

(Guest)
Originally posted by : LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate.
Well you can not be put in jail still it will be wise to follow the order. You will be saved from lot of future court procedure complications.

Take a training in psycology since most of the problems are ego problems.

Agree with this reply. The querist should seek psychiatric evaluation.

A walk alone (-)     23 March 2017

If you dnt trust her,Better leave her. Once family matter move to court , nothing remain in that relationship. Trust is a foundation of any relationship. If you take her back she can file cases on you again. Take MCD or file divorce and find someone else. No one can force you against your wish to take her back. If judge force you then ask judge why your wife is interested to live with cruel husband?She has file case on you it means according to her you are cruel. Ask her to write on stamp paper or on agreement that she has filed all false allegations on you. Ask court to install CCTV in your home on her expenditure. In future if she file any case it will become evidence for you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register