LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh D   26 February 2018

Need guidance - society member errected tin shed in balcony

Respected Members, I stay in cooperative society in Chinchwad, Pune on 6th floor and flat owner of 5th floor has erected a permanent tin shed to cover his balcony which is just about 1.5 ft close to my Hall's window. which is causing lot of heat in summer and dust gets accumulated and gets into my all due to winds causing health issues for my elderly parents and kids. I have requested the member several times ( in last 4 years) to lower the tin shed to his flat level to avoid discomfort. He is adamant of not making any change. Rather asking me to pay to make any changes to his tin shed. I have requested society chairman and secretory in writing but they do not want to intervene and yet to reply in writing. With the mentioned background, Appreciate if experts can help me legal guidance to take it ahead. Thanks in advance. Regard, Santosh

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 February 2018

Approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in civil matters and having successful track record in such matters and……………….worth his/her salt..

The counsel may opine to approach court against offending member and society.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register