LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhavya   13 December 2017

Need freedom and relief from mothers abuses

I'm 23, female, unmarried, living with my mother, my father is not with us. Im constantly being accused of prostitution and illegal affairs by my mother. I'm not allowed to meet certain people for her doubt that I may have affair with them. If I call someone, she finds out whom I called, reach that person and fight with them by asking why did u call my daughter, what do u want? She don't let me go out alone. She always comes with me everywhere. If she goes out of house, she keeps my cousin or my aunt or someone at home such that I don't go out. I'm completely isolated and she controls every action of mine. What ever I say, she links my character and accuses me. My mother is forcing me for marriage by constantly troubling me of why i dont want to marry and again accusing me of my character. I want to reach some govt official who can help me to take me out of this house safely. I don't want to marry now. Please help me with the details of someone who can help me come out of this house safe and legally.

the following are my acquisitions.

Emotional abuse
Verbal abuse
Forced marriage
Restrictions on freedom of movement
Insult –not attractive, not smart etc.
Name calling.
Accusations on my character, conduct etc.
Preventing me from meeting and talking to persons in the normal course of events.
Threat to commit suicide.

I'm seeking for complete freedom from this bondage of mother. Either by moving out or by legal help. but in both ways, i need someone to take me out of this house. i'm on watch 24/7, if i move out of house, someone who is appointed by my mother would follow me and find where im going. so leaving the house, is also not safe if i walkout like this. she would follow me and create Nuisance in my premises which she has been doing since my childhood at my frineds residence.
i'm unable to physically go to police station, it is a usual reaction saying "she is your mother, go talk to her, and solve inside house and all." mother acts before everyone, when im alone, she comes with her original colors. but i did manage to collect 2 voice clips of hers.
please help me with a solution.

Learning

1 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     20 December 2017

you are adult ..you can leave home . or take your own decisions .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register