LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Courtexperience   24 May 2017

Need format to withdraw maintenance petition

My divorce case has been pending in family court for the past 5 years. From October 2014 it has not moved from the crossing stage. The main reason is because of the maintenance order that was in my favour in july 2013. Since then, the respondent husband had filed a set aside and condone delay petition. Now the set aside petition is  allowed. I am not sure how long this condone delay petion will prolong for. I am frustated and want to withdraw my maintence petition completely so my divorce can be obtained asap. Can someone please advice on what the format is to withdraw the maintenace peteition please.

Learning

8 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     25 May 2017

Search google for formatting  to lower the maintenance.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     25 May 2017

Search google for format to withdraw maintenance petition.

Martin Sooji (Advocate)     25 May 2017

Originally posted by : Courtexperience
My divorce case has been pending in family court for the past 5 years. From October 2014 it has not moved from the crossing stage. The main reason is because of the maintenance order that was in my favour in july 2013. Since then, the respondent husband had filed a set aside and condone delay petition. Now the set aside petition is  allowed. I am not sure how long this condone delay petion will prolong for. I am frustated and want to withdraw my maintence petition completely so my divorce can be obtained asap. Can someone please advice on what the format is to withdraw the maintenace peteition please.

No need for affidavit.  Oral submisoin is enough.

If you still insist, check below.

Attached File : 383016 20170525092629 717423736 affidavit form.pdf downloaded: 229 times

stanley (Freedom)     25 May 2017

@ Author

Take help of local lawyer and file a affidivat in court stating that you are not interested in maintenance any more . Also state that you want to re marry and hence need Divorce very very urgenty , By the way on what grounds have you filed for Divorce can you state . 

NM (j)     25 May 2017

I also need a HAZARI MAFFI template

victim (master)     25 May 2017

simply file an application stating the reasons and pray for withdrawl of your petition

victim (master)     25 May 2017

simply file an application stating the reasons and pray for withdrawl of your petition

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Courtexperience

If you give appplication for withdrawing maintenance application, the divorce petitoin will automatically be dismissed. ha ha ha

yo ushould have thought before fileing anything in court.  it will have adverse effect now.  Dont withdraw the applicatoin, justi give application stating that you have no objection for divorce and that you dont want alimony.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register