LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashant   09 July 2018

Need for deed of transfer of structure on pcntda plot

Hello Experts, I am going to buy an plot in PCNTDA ( Pimpri Chinchwad New town development authority.

The seller purchased the empty plot and constructed an house which he wants to sell to me together and even I agree.

Now First we are going to make "Agreement to Sale" between me & Seller, further once PCNTDA give approval we will make a triparty deed of assignment between me, PCNTDA & Seller for plot to transfer the leasehold on my name.

Do I also need to execute the Deed of Transfer for Construction separatly between me & Seller or only the Agreement to sale is sufficient?

asking this question as Tri-Oarty Deed of Assignment is only for the plot as PCNTDA is only concern about lease of plot.

Learning

1 Replies

Raghav Arora   10 July 2018

Hi! Thanks for the question!

It depends from case to case and the content of the agreement shall play an important role in deciding the case with certainty. However, you can even have a separate transfer deed which would be beneficial in avoiding unnecessary chaos in the future. So yes, have a separate deed prepared with all the relevant clauses to be on the safe side. 

Good Luck!

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register